Sunday 11 October 2009

My Ident Final

Hannah's logo from cmdiploma on Vimeo.



I created this by using photo shop and final cut. I decided to use the name “ SEE BIG PRODUCTIONS” This is because I felt it would fit in with any sort of range of productions. I then got images that I thought would relate to the name, in which I came up with an eye to relate to the “see” in the name. I thought this would be effective. I then made a mock up of how I would like my logo to look in which I did this on photo shop arranging where to put the text and image. I decided to have a plan background to make it look more professional and used just one bold image to make it stand out.
I then uploaded my image on to final cut where I set the text and image to do certain transitions, for an example I made the eye suddenly grow. I think the growing of the eye was effective, however I think the the text may be a bit plane, however it makes it original.

No comments:

Post a Comment