Sunday 27 September 2009

Juno :)


These are still shots of the actual Juno opening and mine and Tilly’s opening of it. I think we did this scene quite well as they are very similar.





This is our remake of the beginning of Juno. The first task was to create storyboards of what’s happening in the beginning, we also had to time each scene to make sure it was accurate timing when filmed, as we wanted it as similar to the film as possible. The first thing I noticed when filming was that it wasn’t going to be as easy as it looked to do. There were a few problems filming this, this is as some of the shots were tricky to do, for an example the helicopter shot, in which we had to keep re-taking that shot to get it right. Also finding the right location was also quite difficult, as we were not allowed off site, in which we had to make alternative shots for scenes, such as the lamppost scene we change the lamppost in to just a normal light, as there was not a lamppost on site.
The next step was to edit our filming on the Macs. Tilly and I edited I, however we found it quite tricky to make the music fit in with the scenes, in which ended up having to put the music on slow motion. Also I notice that we had cut the first scene to early as we missed me acting as a runner run past, however I believe this didn’t matter too much as the timing was most correct. However once we got the hang of editing, the opening started coming to life and looking more and more like the opening of Juno. In which I am very impressed in how it turned out. I noticed that a lot of our scenes look a lot alike to the actually film opening, in which we reach our goal in recreating the Juno opening.



No comments:

Post a Comment